Tuesday 21 February 2012

TUSAL update

The February has crept up and it is time to empty the jar and start again. Mine is no longer just beige from the Lickle Ted project, but full of various starts and continuations...


I have ordered my first Dimensions kit (or rather 2) ... an impulsive purchase, which I will come to regret come the time of moving, and I still own boxes and boxes of stuff. I have 2 folders of cross stitch magazines (not even going to try to count knitting), and I guess it is coming close to the time I will need to pass them on and sell on eBay. 

These are all the colours for my new project (I couldn't resist and put a few stitches in already):


Annoyingly I had to match the threads to colours myself, hole punch the card and attach them ... took a good few hours. Time that could have been spent stitching. Can you guess what it is going to be?

Till next time,

Lija

1 comment:

  1. I know I do a little happy dance when it all ready comes kitted. Dolly Mama's know how it's done so you can start stitching! AT least this one gave you a color to match too it looks like. I hate it when they just give you a name and you have 5 shades of yellow and 6 light browns or gold :p

    ReplyDelete