Friday 27 September 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey


Halloween 2012 - my creation

Visit Cathey's blog (who is having a blogoversary today!):

Pumpkin Patch & Co.


And to find more about the pumpkin surprise event please visit Daffy Cat here.


Till soon (I hope),


P.S. Thank you for your concern Violka. It hit me recently that I haven't blogged for over a month. It has been well rather busy here. Promise to be better next week ... and to post the photo of the tusal jar I have taken awhile back ... and that last wipocalypse update that never happened ... and the photos of the craft fair and the list goes on and on.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet creation! Apologies, I'm a bit late... There is sooo many posts to go through!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have filled in the entries.
    Very scary pumpkin decoration;)

    ReplyDelete