Wednesday 28 January 2015

Stitch from Stash - January 2015

Month: January 2015
Spent: £0
Earned: £0


Dear all,

If you are looking for the Grow Your Blog party post CLICK HERE. Or scroll down.

Sorry for a very boring/quick update ... just to say 4 days to go to the January deadline!

Thank you so much for those who have managed to visit me so far on my blog party, I will reply + return visit this weekend or rather next month! For those of you who came via SFS I am having a giveaway so scroll down for more info on the grow your blog post.

I know, I know a boring month for spending ... not for the lack of trying. I am still trying to get an order through that I started ordering last November! Then there is a kit I am craving but it is very very very expensive. So will require saving/earning spending money. Otherwise no time to shop. I had some progress on my wips, but no time to update you on it. You might have to wait till next month to potentially see some finishes (!) I hope anyhow.

I will be using £25 as my currency/budget. If you look at prices of threads in the USA you'd know why I have chosen to do so. And even though I do buy some charts (not threads) from USA I am trying to avoid it now as much as possible due to the import tax + £8 Royal Mail charge. Plus its sooooo much easier.

Till soon,

 

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a pic from your craving kit
    We like to see :)
    You done very well on your budget so your dream kit is a little bit closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the shipping costs. They've gone up so much! Good job resisting all the goodies online :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0 spending means doing great in this challenge. So you needn't have to pay for the horrendous shipping costs (I know this, too) and you discover all the hidden treasures in your stash :)

    ReplyDelete