Monday 1 February 2016

Harmony now finished ... or the first Wipocalypse check in ...

Dear all

I cannot believe that January is now over ... and that I have survived it.

During the month I had little time for stitching, so I picked a project with one colour to concentrate on ... one that had not much left to do. Guess what ... with how tired I was I had to unpick twice!

And here is the finish:

Harmony by Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe:

Complete - January 2016

Stitched in 1840 Red Violet as dyed by Nancy of Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.

I think in January we were meant to introduce ourselves and our projects. I think I have done the latter in December or rather early January and my projects can be found on my Wipocalypse tab.

And I have some exciting news on the personal front ... some of you might remember I was sitting some exams in December ... well I passed them. And I think this means I am now a semi-qualified chartered accountant! There are still 3 more to go, plus some e-assessments before I become fully qualified, so maybe I should not yet get overexcited.

Until soon,


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your stitching and your test scores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish. It looks stunning. And congratulations on your exam results. I took ACCA exams many years ago so understand your workload although, of course, e-assessments didn't exist back then! Good luck with the rest of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your exam results! No wonder you are tired - studying and stitching don't mix very well. Your finish is beautiful and well worth the frogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! On the finish and exams lol. It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lija, it's so beautiful sampler! I love this design! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the finish, it's beautiful! Also, congratulations on passing the exams! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your exam results. And congratulations on this beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on passing your exams! That's so exciting. Congrats on the finish, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your exam results, The Harmony piece is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete