Thursday 22 March 2012

TUSAL march update and a Margaret Sherry card finish ...

To start off with this is February's finish ...

for which I have finally managed to get a picture.  I was in a bit of a rush to finish it and present it to a friend on his birthday that in my haste I have forgotten to take a digital imprint. Well he was so nice as to message it to me.



This card is of 'Cute kitty cat!', a kit by Margaret Sherry, that came free with the CrossStitch Card Shop issue 82.

And now to the jar ...


Not sure if it is a a very good picture, the amount of ends look more impressive in real life than in this parody. And one can definitely guess that I have been working on the lily from the shades. I do hope to get it finished by the next month.

Till later,

Lija


4 comments:

  1. Hello

    I found your blog through Daffycat's blog.

    I love your card it's really sweet.

    Great TUSAL jar too, I've only just started mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out ogling ORTs. I love your monochromatic theme this month =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finish, Lija!!!! Too cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for your comment on my teacup kitty. I couldn't respond to you directly as your comment was a no-reply one... ie no email address! So I thought I would come over and visit your blog and find your teacup kitty :o) He is gorgeous... Well done, I bet your friend loves him!

    ReplyDelete