Tuesday 18 September 2012

Snowman finish and TUSAL update ...

I haven't blogged in a long time it seems. The past week or two was spent working ... finally a few extra hours. Brighton and London trip was good. Warm. Where is the fairness that we have had essentially no summer here up North. Over the past few years my summer wardrobe has decreased and the collection of jumpers has grown. I am still knitting my latest jumper, just need to finish off the front, and do sleeves, and then I can begin the next one. I have already picked the design and the yarn ... but for now back to cross stitch news:

I have completed one of the Wipocalypse projects. It has only taken me a total of a year and a half to stitch or a year and a half hiding it in a box, while beginning new projects]. 

done!!!

TUSAL update is very sad this month ...


I have continued stitching in the evenings, but the threads in the dimensions kit I'm working on are longer than in others. I have also managed to break a needle, and the 2nd is getting slowly to a similar stage.

September

A very pathetic collection of ORTs indeed ... maybe next month I can redeem myself.

Till soon,


4 comments:

  1. He is lovely, might have to try that one for next year. My list for this year is already too long lol congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog! I love your little snowman! I have finished one of them myself recently... It was really nice to stitch on the iridescent aida ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Just found you!
    Your snowman is lovely and your other projects look good too.
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete