Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wipocalypse - April 2015 (I have a finish!) and Sheep #3.5

Hello all,

I can't believe this, but I actually have some progress to show... and with it a completion of two of my goals!

First up is a finish of 'Ember II' by Maia. Just in time, as I am going up North again for a few days. So can finally gift it.


April 2015
It even has some french knots! Not sure if they are seeable.

April 2015
My second completed goal is not as exciting ... I have finished a page of 'Field of Poppies'. Technically this is incorrect as when I have put up this goal I assumed there were 8 a4 pages, but there are actually 4 a3. I decided not to correct the goal as essentially I was correct in equivalent proportions.

April 2015

I did have some progress on another two projects selected for Wipocalypse ... but unfortunately I somehow forgot to photograph it, so some other time. I have slightly amended my goals to have 25 in total (easier to calculate percentage). Maybe a little crazy but we will see. I highly doubt they will all be achieved.

And as for Sheep update (that should have happened last Sunday):

1000 stitches

I think about two more weeks and this will be complete. 

Till soon,

 

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ember II is just stunning I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Ember II is truly beautiful. Congratulations on such a gorgeous finish!
    Field of Poppies looks like a field of confetti too so well done on getting that page finish. Sheep is looking very cool too. Good luck for another finish in the next 2 weeks
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those poppies look like a pretty full on stitch! Congrats on your finishes :) I love Ember II, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful finish. And very nice progress on your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish! It looks beautiful. And your sheep progress is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful finish - many congratulations - and lovely progress on your other pieces. I hope the recipient of Ember II is happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your beautiful finish!!

    ReplyDelete