Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Sheep #2.7 and #2.8? or in other words I have a finish ...

Dear all,

I have finally completed 'Joyfulness' which I was stitching along with Sarah, Kaye and Anne.


Sarah has already turned hers into a gorgeous pillow! Click HERE to see. But mine will remain uncompleted for now.
 


So this is my first finish of 2015! How exciting. With slightly more time on my hands I have managed to update a few of my tabs: I have updated the pre-2015 finishes and started a new one for new finishes. Mainly since the other one was getting too large to manage. 2014 was a bit of a disappointment on the finishes front.

I have also updated the 'Stash'. It remains scary to look at but I am hopeful for 2015. I will make it more manageable and will try to stitch from it more! No new starts until I have a finish, and no new buys until two finishes (so should provide a decrease). But this is likely to prove to be a bit of a hard challenge.

I will need to deal with Wipocalypse tab in the next few days as I am already behind. Missed the first check in and should be doing my second one by now!

Till soon,




P.S. There is still some time to enter the giveaway on my 'Grow your Blog' post click HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Great finish. Good luck with the work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, looks very adorable! Excited to see which sheep you guys do next xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish! Can't wait to start stitching the rest of these with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following this SAL - such beautiful designs you are all working on! I just had a look at your Stash page and nearly fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty little sheep
    A little pillow is all so on my to do list
    I allways frame mt works and i would love to try something new :)
    So i find all new ideas reading lots of different blogs
    Look forward to your next finish

    ReplyDelete