Saturday 9 June 2012

Fizzy Moon and Summer Extravaganza

First of all there is an apology for the lack of the first post of Summer Extravaganza. I ended being a little more than snowed under with things to do. There weren't that much extra done to it from Monday, so for the last Tuesday update I think I will stick to that image ... which was:

part 1

I also have a finish from before to show off. I have completed this one a long while ago ... but was unable to post until I gave it as a Birthday present to mum. It is Fizzy Moon:



I need to look up from which magazine I got the chart...

But otherwise that's all for now,

Lija

4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your fizzy moon. I think he is absolutely adorable but I have never had the guts to do one due to the huge amount of backstitch around him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was surprisingly not too bad (in comparison to the little Fizzy Moon cards). And I hate backstitching loads.

      Delete
  2. Your fizzy moon looks great, I don't know how you do it. I can't still finish the little one i've started xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little ones are worse ... the fur stitches are shorter. Persevere.

      Delete