Wednesday 20 August 2014

Smalls #7 - late again ... my first LHN finish

Hello all,

Just realised this morning that the month has already almost rolled into the next set of updates and I have still one from last month to let you know about.

My finish from last month is Little Sheep Virtue - No.2 or "Love" by Little House Needleworks:




I have stitched it in recommended colours/with suggested button 35 count cocoa. I hate this count (as I can only stitch in daylight with such small holes) but all the sheep will need to be on it now.  

Till soon,


8 comments:

  1. Awwwww that is soooooo cute!! Love it, well done! Can't wait to see the other ones from this series xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! The fabric looks great with this design, even though it was a pain to stitch on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute finish! The whole collection is just so sweet, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful finish! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stitching it looks awesome on that colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    A lovely finish, so cute (:

    ReplyDelete