Thursday 27 February 2014

Smalls SAL update #2

Oh dear, I am a little late ... only by a little bit this time. For Smalls SAL February update I have another witch by the Snowflower Diaries. Spring Witch, chart available free over HERE.


It was stitched on Zweigart 28 count Quaker Linen in Confederare Grey.
Stitched in DMC: 310, 3770, 738, 3833, 3364, 818, and Anchor: 8, 360, 128, and Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe: Heather A (a gift from Nancy ... the rabbit). Isn't it gorgeous! Speaking of Nancy and her floss. She is having another giveaway. Click HERE and enter by the 10th March 2014. 

Till soon,

21 comments:

  1. Very seasonal & adorable!! Your finish is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute :)
    Thank you for the link for the chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Very cute..I love Snowflower designs: unique and that is part of their charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is an adorable little witch with a bunny! Thank you for the link! How nice that you won some of Nancy's floss and used it on this design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. I definitely stopped doing the embroidery too tightly as I got into the swing of things... Lickle Ted that I should finish at some stage is horrific for that. No idea what I can do about the uneven fabric (though it is a larger project so harder to get the tension right).

      Delete
  6. Oh that is adorable! I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete